Hector, our owner, was born and raised in San Diego. His wife, Kathleen, was born in Illinois but lived in San Diego for 15 years. Hector and Kathleen moved to Omaha in 1996, when Hector decided to pursue a lifelong dream of opening a restaurant instead of re-joining the corporate world. Hector and Kathleen live in West Omaha with their son Nick.
Our recipes are based on those from Hector’s mother and from his childhood, growing up in San Diego and visiting parts of Mexico extensively throughout his lifetime. Baja style cooking is based on Southern California style Mexican food as well as Baja Mexico. Here, we use all fresh ingredients.
Since the beginning, we’ve remained the same – dedicated to serving authentic, delicious, fresh food with superior customer service in a family-friendly atmosphere
Copyright © 2019 Hector's
157th and Pacific
- Monday - Tuesday 11:00 am to 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Wednesday - Thursday 11:00 am to 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Friday 11:00 am to 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Saturday - Open All Day
- Closed Sundays and major holidays
- 1201 S. 157th Street, Omaha, NE 68130
- (402) 884-2272